兔子的論文Rabbit's thesis

[ 現代故事 ]
It's a fine sunny day in the forest, and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.

  這是一個陽光燦爛的晴朗日子,森林裡一隻小兔子坐在洞穴外,在打字機上敲敲打打。這時一隻散步的狐狸走了過來。

  Fox: "What are you working on?"

  狐狸:“你在做什麼呢?”

  Rabbit: "My thesis."

  兔子:“寫我的論文。”

  Fox: "Hmmm. What's it about?"

  狐狸:“唔,是關於什麼的?”

  Rabbit: "Oh, I'm writing about how rabbits eat foxes."

  兔子:“噢,我在寫兔子是怎樣吃掉狐狸的。”

  Fox: "That's ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don't eat foxes."

  狐狸:“你太搞笑了吧!誰都知道兔子不吃狐狸。”

  Rabbit: "Sure they do, and I can prove it. Come with me."

  兔子:“兔子當然吃,我能證明的。跟我來。”

  They both disappear into the rabbit's burrow. After a few minutes, the rabbit returns, alone, to his typewriter and resumes typing.

  它們一起消失在兔子的洞穴裡,幾分鐘後只有兔子獨自出來了。它回到打字機前繼續敲打。

  Soon, a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.

  很快,一隻狼走了過來,停下看著兔子奮力工作。

  Wolf: "What's that you're writing?"

  狼:“你在寫什麼呢?”

  Rabbit: "I'm doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves."

  兔子:“我在寫論文,關於兔子如何吃掉狼。”

  Wolf: "You don't expect to get such rubbish published, do you?"

  狼:“你不會指望這種垃圾論文被髮表吧!”

  Rabbit: "No problem. Do you want to see why?"

  兔子:“能發表,你想知道為什麼嗎?”

  The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow, and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing.

  兔子和狼一起進了洞穴,而兔子又一次獨自走了出來。幾分鐘後它繼續打字。

  Inside the rabbit's burrow: In one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones. On the other side of the room, a huge lion is belching and picking his teeth.

  兔子洞穴裡:一個角落裡是一堆狐狸骨頭,另一角落裡是一堆狼骨頭。而另一側是一隻獅子,它邊打著飽嗝,邊剔著牙齒。

  It doesn't matter what you choose for a thesis subject.

  論文的題目選什麼無關緊要。

  It doesn't matter what you use for data.

  你用什麼作為例證資料也無關緊要。

  What does matter is who you have for a thesis advisor.

  真正重要的是:你的論文導師是誰!

  總結:哈哈,最後只是博大家一笑,論文還是要自己好好寫!

補充糾錯